Saturday, October 23, 2010

Missing Blog Feom October 7th: Goldberg

I feel as though I learned something important from reading the original detail chapter. I seems so simple to just write down the original experience but it is something I have not mastered yet. I really like the line about how “life is so rich, and just writing down the original detail will help.”
The power of detail chapter showed how effective original detail was. The whole chapter went through a few of her experiences and she was able to put all the facts of her experiences into very readable paragraphs. The paragraphs had a lot of detail in them. If I was able to master this technique I feel it would take my writings to a higher level.
Baking a cake was also a very interesting chapter. I like how she referred to a person as a cake. A cake is made up of all these different ingredients that come together to form a new product the is completely different from the original ingredients. She used this cake cconcept and compared this to a human which made perfect sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment