Thursday, September 30, 2010
I learned a couple new writing techniques from the first thoughts chapter in the goldberg book. The thought of just writing without stopping seems so simple but it is so hard. You naturally want to write a sentence and right after read it to make sure it fits into the point you want to get across and makes sense. When I stop in the middle of my writing process I usually loose a few thoughts that I thought were pretty good. This makes it hard to continue the writing process because I am trying remember the thoughts that I originally had Which is blocking out the new thoughts. The simple thought to just write non stop seems genius. You will get all of your thoughts out onto paper and even if they don't make sense you can still rewrite the paper and put your original thoughts in the order you want. This is easy because all of your thoughts are right in front of you. It Is the worst feeling ever to have so many good ideas in your head about what to write about and then forget them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok, say more specifically.
ReplyDeleteBlood Dazzler response? half credit.